NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

have i missed something?, page-3

1. 5,718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1762
    Top post Robbo once again.

One thing I forgot to mention te other week when I posted about the whole Goldstream debacle was that at least MTN have been forthright and honest the whole time about Paralina.

They have shown us diagrams of the Mt Gee dilling programs conducted by each of the previous explorers. All holes drilled by previous explorers have been marked. those holdes whose data cannot be relied upon due to poor recording, MTN have mentioned that.

Diagrams of significant U mineralisation for certain holdes have been replicated to us, which MTN intend to drill deeper to prove up the resource further as many holes ceased drilling at shallow depths where significant U mineralisation was encountered.

GDM made a whole debacle of Mt Gee and pretty much drilled on top of Exoil's holes, which they attempted to claim as their own. they were deceitful and basically did this to raise capital at a significant premium to the share price before drilling commenced at Mt Gee, which they did successfully.

MTN has never retracted any comments about their JORC compliant resource and if looks at the holes that ave been drilled already, one would understand why a portion of Mt Gee is deemed as indicated. Have a look at the 2nd August 2005 figure 2 diagram. Everything is clearly marked there

Anyway todays mini rise is nothing compared to what we will be seeing in the long run.

Cheers to all holders

Defabstar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.