SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Have i missed the boat.. err.. rocket?, page-24

1. 25 Posts.
    Everyone in this forum is extremely optimistic about SAS.. The rise through the last few months has contributed to both hype and the contracts. It's in denial to say that hype has nothing to do with it. +50% on news of a successful launch on the first day is also optimistic.. as mentioned, the success of the launch has somewhat been factored into the price already, especially due to the fact that it's a micro cap where the price is easily influenced.

No, it's not like saying that APPL's sp is already solely been factored from the success of iphone 8.. It's similar though. Do you think investors look exclusively at the present when they invest? No, they look far into the future with the success of the iphone 8 and iphone 9 and they come to this conclusion from the success of their previous models etc.

A small-medium bump of 15-20% is what i'd expect from SAS on successful launch day. As the contracts are fulfilled and as new ones are generated, that's where i see the SP of SAS to increase moderately.
    Last edited by zendle: 07/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.