OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

have not heard any negative news about ozl, page-41

1. 28,781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 424
    All your comments seriously hit home to me as being very true. A devasting summary of the situation.

For me, I am majorly concerned about the ego bit as I was hoping that management is capable of learning a lesson or two. For example, surely, Ox management would acknowledge that GG and PH is a case of the planets lining up for them, rather than their skill. Surely, even the Chairman would be getting the message that the proposal of such an extraordinary 'gift' to OH over and above commonsense and at a time of massive financial stress to its own shareholders would have sunk in. Surely, ZFX....oh dear, maybe not. But can't they learn??? Are the egos getting in the way??? Is the Board so lacking talent and business astuteness???

It is pretty sad to be holding shares in a company who cannot be depended upon to wisely use $1 billion.

To buyback suggests to me panic and lack of direction by management. I hope it does not happen. I also hope they don't try anything else with that money before the end of this year, at least.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.