CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Look guys, this is great news and 10 out of 10 plus a Koala...

1. 4,277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 359
    Look guys, this is great news and 10 out of 10 plus a Koala stamp to DT for entering us in this High Profile shoot-out!

I'm just not sure we deserve a spot given the strict conditions...but as a few have alluded, there must be a JV in the background.

Whilst I fully understand the need to get into the consolidation phase of the "coals in Africa" strategy, I'm just a tad concerned that we are moving too fast and without the proper strategic ability to bed things down as we go.

Every growth spurt is followed by the necessary consolidation phase and right now I would have thought that the management team have their hands full in getting Penumbra operational as well as advancing the DWC project...not to mention Botswana and the day to day matters at Vlak and Ferreira.

Throw in the need to ascertain finance for capex, keeping EDF and Eskom happy and the very necessary Richards Bay/train allocation discussions...I mean these guys must be living at their desks!

Thank goodness we kept all of the Marshala management team intact. Human resource management is going to be one of the key issues to CCC's future success.

I'll be watching their efforts to attract experienced talent to pull all these matters together and I'll be brutally honest, I'm not buying more shares until I see their efforts in this regard.

I'm very surprised that the research reports haven't given more airplay to this critical issue.

That said, I'm super keen on CCC...I'd just hate to see it follow the very predictable path of many growth businesses who massively over-reach!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.