LCY 12.5% 1.4¢ legacy iron ore limited

Have Our Directors Become Irrelavant?, page-2

1. 813 Posts.
    good point mal.

I have the nmdc email addresses for all the indian based LCY directors

I also have all the email addresses for the nmdc executive (well from 12 months ago).

happy to post them on here if people are interested and want to take the questions directly to them.

a word of warning - I emailed each and everyone of them for 2 weeks straight after I sent the letter to NMDC about disgruntled shareholders and the only one who ever replied was Nanda.

all he wrote to me was something along the following lines

we continue to support legacy iron ore
    we have bought six coal tennements in qld
    have a good day.

i'm not kidding but that was basically what I got. maybe now with more power they can get things moving. so i guess my question is if nmdc isnt to blame for the slowness then is it other board members ?? should we be trying to vote out the australian directors
    ie sharon heng, timothy turner, ben donovan ??

come to think of it we bag sharon out a lot of this forum but what the heck does tim turner and ben donovan actually do ?? tim i see is an accountant and ben our secretary - are these guys to blame why we are currently in suspension ?? so many questions that need answering.

and again I will say it - bet you tim and ben are both getting their pay cheques deposited weekly/fortnightly while this who saga (should I say debacle carries on).

DW.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.002(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $107.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $21.13K 1.377M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 182281 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 54000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.