LCY 7.69% 1.2¢ legacy iron ore limited

ok here some emails good luck with getting anything back (other...

1. 813 Posts.
    ok here some emails

good luck with getting anything back (other than rhetoric)

[email protected] -----   personal secretary for the nmdc board - i emailed this address daily
    [email protected]   ----- our esteemed chairman mr nanda
    [email protected] ----- chairman cum managing director of nmdc
    [email protected]   ----- director of finance which is Mr Thiagarajan who is on our board also
    [email protected] ----- another lcy board member and director of production nmdc

[email protected]   ---- lcy MD
    [email protected]   ---- lcy board member
    [email protected]   ----  lcy company secretary

NMDC board that I emailed and wrote extensive letter to in May 2013. some of these people may have moved on but here is the members of the nmdc board at that time

[email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

NMDC board can be seen here (in all its glory) https://www.nmdc.co.in/Board Directors/Default.aspx

Others
    [email protected]  -------  Viswa Prasad D (part of the 'expert management team' in the latest lcy presentation

[email protected]   -------  Sreedhar Kodali somehow involved in finance

Good luck emailing. Like I said I emailed till my fingers went blue. Got virtually nothing and anything I did get was rhetoric or something along the lines of

hello
    we have bought coal in the land of Queens
    we do good for you
    why you complain
    coal is good and we bought some in land of Queens
    we come to see you for meeting yesterday year
    we are happy
    we have bought coal in the land of Queens
    you be happy

happy emailing - lets turn up the heat
    our company has achieved NOTHING for 3 years
    our share price has hit all time lows
    we have been diluted out, given over control of the company to NMDC
    the directors/employees (save from the indians) are on 6 figure salaries and not just reaching 6 figures either. they go well into the multiple hundreds of thousands. they also reward themselves with bonus options.
    i know the directors of lcy read HC. hopefully i dont get a bullet in my letterbox anytime soon. but you know what these guys have to be made accountable - especially in today's climate and with the amount of money they are earning. part of me wants to say sorry guys for putting up all your emails - but i'm so angry at them and they have to come to terms with them being a public company and thus needing to act like one.

the biggest problem i have other than the iron ore price and 101 other issues - is that if there seriously is a positive announcement then it is probably going to be treated like a joke because these guys have lost all credibility. everyone on HC has read about LCY and its viewed as a basket case. i think a lot of broking firms probably thing the same thing

come to think of it why doesnt someone email magnus, azure, morgans and see what they say about LCY. I would do it but to be honest I have put enough time into this mess. A couple of weeks during May 2013 I was compiling the so called letter to the board then I wrote email after email following things up. it was pointless. off the record I think magnus and azure probably have some decent stories to tell about the company.

enough from me.

sorry to all those with email addresses above - but you asked for it by not acting in interest of share holders. you deserve to be accountable.

all of the above is IMHO.

DW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $92.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $1.79K 132.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 56000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 133195 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.