LCY 12.5% 1.4¢ legacy iron ore limited

Have Our Directors Become Irrelavant?, page-9

1. 2,012 Posts.
    Well done whippet and I think everyone should be writing emails to the company complaining about the high wages and lack of transaction and performance of Sharon.

Both HAW and LCY shareholders should bombard the boards of both companies asking for mediation for a deal to be done or for directors to resign if they can not move forward on any firm commitment that will reward shareholders.

Sharon seems to have taken the stand of not returning phone calls or emails, which has been my experience recently and from others over time on this thread, so all holders should email her everyday, seven days a week and multiple times until the company delivers on promises or until she resigns for failing to achieve and deliver and for being head of company that invested and wasted 6 million on coal tenements that were worthless.

She has decided to ignore shareholders and no one seems to know what she does all day when you look at the past three years failures, so the least she can do is read emails all day from disgruntled share holders..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.002(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $107.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $21.13K 1.377M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 182281 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 54000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.