ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

have our priorities changed?

1. 1,309 Posts.
    Does anyone else here feel that the share price slide is due to a lack of promotion of ADO over the last 12 months? I know most of you guys have been invested as long as me, so you will all remember 18-30 months ago when it felt like almost every week we had a new reason to get excited. The company made regular releases touting how good and how big ADO was going to be and new information was released on an almost weekly basis.

It seems to me that Geoff's priorities have changed over the last 12 months, and to be honest I don't blame him at all because realistically they needed to change to focus more on new contracts and collaborations with new companies. However I believe a direct result of this change is our lower sp.

We all know that the company is in a far better position now than it was when we were $0.10 per share, but (and its a big but) does anyone else know how good things have gone over the last 12 months? Without regular market releases and promotion through BRR and the like, we have fallen into being a stock that only the current shareholders really understand and care about.

I know that Geoff came unstuck a while back when he suggested that there were new contracts about to be signed and then they didn't happen, but I far preferred his old way of pumping the company and getting everyone excited. At least back then I had a real feel for what was happening.

In the last 12 months the only things that I have found out about ADO have been through my own research or from the fantastic researchers on this thread. If it was not for hotcopper I would have almost no idea what was actually happening within the company. I mean what happened to the investor presentations the BRR updates, the chats with Geoff ect?

Don't get me wrong. I am ADOs biggest fan and I will be waiting a very long time before I sell my shares because I have done the research and I know just what we are sitting on. The problem is I can see why nobody would be buying shares at the moment and I can see why some people would be getting bored/worried and selling their shares.

The fact is at this stage of the companies life, we need to constantly remind the market just what we have and just how good we can be, otherwise we are going to keep ending up in the situation we are in right now with a low sp and a lack of buyers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $14.69K 692.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1113604 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 180000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.