ADO 0.00% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

My Thoughts,At the time when the spruiking was at full pitch,...

1. 2,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    My Thoughts,

At the time when the spruiking was at full pitch, was at the time the ex-chair was trying to exercise his options and exit.

If the company needs to raise money, they need to do road shows and promote, make announcements that mean nothing and hype the company.

It diverts attention from the business of the company and hints towards an air of desperation.

Over the time you are talking about we have seen transocean and others leave the building, but they leave the company in better shape than when they arrived so all good.

The reassuring words of the CEO and chair saying they have enough cash to last them until march 2014, is saying to me, no dilution.

That combined with the CEO, when in new york, talking about their strong balance sheet, when he said

"We would expect to be cash flow positive through the end of 2013 is a reality"

So no need to talk it up, just wait for the deals and publish the quarterlies.

Once that happens then, in my opinion, the market will be surprised and see ADO as a cash cow, growth stock and away we go...............

Until then I just wait and rely on my judgement that I have made the right decision, with the possibility to buy a bit more.

Afterall I am just a filby and could well be delusional in my thinking, time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $9.57K 430.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 373171 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 491871 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.36am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.