TOY 0.00% 9.0¢ toys'r'us anz limited

have some fun folks hehehe, page-12

1. 112 Posts.
    Yes, I was part of that same thread Mowibble. Duicorp's contributions have been about as deep as a dry river bed

21/5/08
    Oh cut it out Duicorp. Mowibble makes a very valid point. And you sound suspiciously like a poster from the old Comsec site. If you start using the term lemmings after your chuckles we'll all know exactly who you are. Congratulations on your tip but blind freddie could see fun was fair game. 80c is way too low unless for short-term (traders)
    monnaie

(Duicorp) I note your comment especially the...... "Congratulations on your tip but blind freddie could see fun was fair game".
    Its funny how all the experts come out and post AFTER the fact, unlike myself who posts "Before".
    I never saw any posts from you on the topic before now? And even now, you're post is negative and scathing! Next, you will be demanding that I apologize for being right and making people money? Go figure folks? I suppose you're a person who doesn't like sharing with others, and wants to keep everything for himself.
    Your comments just confirm the old saying....."that no good deed goes unpunished". I guess that's why I don't post that often anymore and am starting to wonder why I do at all.

Not demanding anything duicorp. Just think your gloating is childish. I'd rather spend my time watching the market and trading than scratching my ego. We've all had wins and losses over the years - big deal if you picked a winner. We've all done that before

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.