GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

have sues posts been wiped , page-21

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    jantimot...

The point always has been...and always will be...not the opinion one holds, but why and how one says it.

The most positive of opinion, or the most negative...it matters not...nor does being right or wrong by the way...none of these things are not what the forums should be about. The issue is and should always be about how we conduct ourselves in the process.

The forums are in my view just another form of public interaction...and should be governed by the same rules and social etiquettes.

As on lookers, we have the capacity to gauge a posters integrity by their behaviour, regardless of any bias they may hold towards the stock, and by extension interpret for ourselves where that poster might well be coming from, so we can all apply a "weighting" to their comments.

In general, Sue12 has not shown any real sign of integrity...deriding others for lack of drilling knowledge rather than taking the opportunity to inform those not familiar with the industry...and basically engaged in all manner of less than generous comment designed to plant the seed of fear in others...and on many occasions, posted complete mistruths.

None of this has anything to do with being right or wrong...having industry experience or not...making money or not...and everything to do with lacking integrity and honour.

If we are to believe Sue12, she clearly suggests she has access to news from the drill rig...she has alluded to this numerous times. Then amongst other rather dubious post, we have the infamous "rig moved" thread, a comment which she says she can only confirm at a later date for fear of upsetting her "source"

So...clearly we have numerous indications of access to information not available to the rest of the public...and yet Sue12 admits to trading and "making a fortune" out of GDN???

Is this not insider trading?

If she is acting on information not available to others, then she is breaking the law...if she does not have access to this information, then clearly she is lying.

The "rig moved" post, is one among many that becomes a very damning issue.

If as she insists all will be found out in the end regarding the "rig moved" post...then we will in effect have proof she acted on inside info...if as I suspect nothing ever does come to light over it however, then we have proof of Sue12's lying and manipulative agenda.

Neither paints her in a particularly attractive light.

I have reassessed my views on GDN based on recent announcements and other official information to hand...specifically regarding market reactions to so-called significant announcements, with reference to the timing of their release in the context of likely on-site "events". I am not 100% confident of my need for this "concern" however, so am reserving my judgement.

I am however extremely disappointed about the reclassification of the formations from those originally disclosed...especially in light of the apparent "confusion" over the depths of these specific formations at the time; a confusion that clearly should not have existed in the first place in my view. The impact of these "changes" to the mechanics of commerciality in this well, were significant for me, especially in light of previous disclosures from the company.

On revisiting the trading activity at the time, it seems some parts of the market were in fact reacting as one would expect of such a "downgrading formation change", yet we saw this activity on the back of extremely bullish "upgrading feature" announcements...an issue that has long troubled me.

Anyway I digress.

There are those who post their views with genuine intent...matters not whether it is positive or negative...then we have those who could care less for integrity and only post what ever suits their particular agenda.

It is the latter that you will find scream the loudest, are the most aggressive, most tenacious, and conduct themselves in the most unsavoury ways.

Most of us can see straight through them...but sadly the odd newbie can get caught up in it all.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.