OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

have the shareholders been forgotten

1. 1,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    I'm just an ordinary guy who put 20% of my self managed super fund into OZL (when it was ZFX) and even if the bid at 82 cents goes ahead have lost 65% of my investment, which I can ill afford.

But I read the Chinsese takeover is good for jobs, good for managment, good for Australia and will pay of managements folly loans. But WHERE IS IT GOOD FOR SHAREHOLDERS? A premium to market price we are told; all to do falling commodity prices we are told. Take your pittance and shut up we are told.

Well I am angry at Management for losing my money and affecting my life. They will walk away with jobs and loads of money from shares they paid very little for and all at the expense of the the shareholders who own the Company.

I was given the opportunity of joining in the class action against the Company, but what good is that as the Company has no money to pay. If would be in a class action against the Directors I would participate.

I agree with an earlier post that I read, now is the time for the Astralian Goverment to support Australian Industry. If a Chinese take over eventuates, Chinese jobs will replace some Australian jobs under a 454 visa, not withstanding inevitable reterick from the Treasure.

I think we need to step back a while, plead on hands and knees if need be, and ask the Government to support Australian Industry for Australians.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.