ZMM 8.33% 1.1¢ zimi limited

have they delivered on a promice.??, page-4

1. 1,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    I dont think the Seychelles project is a woofer. I think it has huge potential. IMO we all got led to believe that this was going to happen so quickly it was just around the corner. However it seems like this is a really big corner. Bigger than what they expected, probably.
    They pumped up the tyre that much it burst.
    They should have read the previous seismic more carefully and selected a area that would have been suitable for the amount of money they spent on the previous seismic to confirm a drill site. Then move on to the next section. IMO the Seychelles project would have been worth more money doing it in sections. What was the rush to throw the "crown jewels" at the market. Who knows they might have been able to tie in some projects with REVENUE. Rather than the fiddling around they are doing looking to acquire other projects. They still have to pay for them and then there is that process of what the company is going through now again. If they are so confident with what they have then why dont they concentrate and complete instead of taking on other projects that we dont have the money to pay for.
    Good morning

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $1.393M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $1.33K 120K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22074 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 38590 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.25am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.