RHY 6.06% 6.2¢ rhythm biosciences limited

Have they done enough studies/trials?

1. 1,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83

I know that many on here will react negatively to this post but I am giving an opinion based on my research.

There are so many companies out there doing the same thing as Rhythm except they are looking for better results than Rhythm from samples far greater. One company in the UK is doing a study on over 100,000 people.
    Anyway, there are companies that are FDA approved with better outcomes than Rhythm. So I don't understand how Rhythm states that they are are "transformative" company.

Check out these results

https://www.freenome.com/bloodbased-detection-of-earlystage?utm_source=web&utm_medium=pr&utm_campaign=ascogi22

No doubt that many blood based test kits may be significantly higher than others (such as Rhythm's claim of $20-$50) but it seems to me that there is so much more to do than what Rhythm has done already. I actually dont believe the costings anyway. The amount of information that Rhythm has released to market is like teaching students in Prep.

Rhythm states in many announcements the following

Sensitivity is the ability of the test to correctly identify those patients with colorectal cancer, that is, the percentage of people with colorectal
    cancer who are correctly identified as having illness.

Specificity is the ability of the test to correctly identify people who do not have colorectal cancer, that is, the percentage of people without
    colorectal cancer who are correctly identified as not having cancer.

It remains to be seen if the assays of RHY will retain the sensitivity and specificity in people not known to have cancer. Has this been demonstrated?

Maybe I don't even know what I'm talking about.

I'm not so sure that TGA approval is forthcoming anytime soon. Of course I maybe completely wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.004(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $15.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.5¢ 6.0¢ $27.02K 433.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 132970 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 32871 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.