SSC 0.00% 1.1¢ sultan corporation limited

I think I posted some time back in regards to this... I spoke to...

1. 5,063 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    I think I posted some time back in regards to this... I spoke to Derek a few months back, there is with no doubt a money issue here... potential is huge, however can’t do much with out the dollars...

If you trace back through my posts on here I'm pretty sure I quoted his response to cash raising...

From memory I think another SPP was his 3rd option...

First preference was to achieve an agreement for supply, something along the lines of "you fund our mine, Sultan will discount the goods substantially for doing so.."

Not the exactly the same as a JV...similar… more along the lines of, pay now at a discounted price, we will supply you with the goods ASAP… personally allot of trust would be needed for this to happen.. In the current climate I’m thinking not to many would put their hand up for this.

However who knows, I’m presuming another SPP is on the way, be nice for such a company to finally take on board to raise funds without hitting shareholders up every time... Kind of over SPP's at the moment...

Looking at the chart and the current volume of late I'm thinking the SP has found its support level around .012, If cash wasn’t a issue the SP would probably be 3-4 times that by now...

I’m not holding at present, waiting for the ann that explains where the cash to mine the tenement is coming from..

Best wishes
    re
    Drew

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.