NDO 1.18% 86.0¢ nido education limited

have they got the right mix of people.??

1. 37,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400

i'm just wondering whether or not they have the right mix of people, especially in senior rolls.

over the past couple of months some holes have appeared, big enough that you could drive a semi through.

i guess this is a rather important question, the next drill (Gindara) is so important.

no point in having the right prospects if you don't have the right people in place.

it's more than a fair question.

i've been waiting patiently for the past few years and still have the bottle of champagne in the frig. i should have cracked it 6 months ago.

BTW..i'm no Johnny come lately, i'm remember being briefed 6 years ago, a day or so after Whitby joined the company. i'd also been following it well before then as a penny dreadful.

so i'm familair with who's who in the zoo, and whether they've got what it takes.

chats via the phone with Dave during the week and over the weekend. whilst he was having his morning coffee & liqueur reading the Sunday Rags.

so if you want to bag me, you're bagging someone who knows a lot about the company

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
86.0¢
Change
0.010(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $193.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 86.0¢ 85.0¢ $62.51K 73.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12237 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
86.0¢ 14495 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.38pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.