TZL 0.00% 2.4¢ tz limited

have to say we are seeing progress, page-14

1. 3,372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    the only reason i could see a capital raising is for any significant inventory related to anixter deal but initially dependong on ramp up could be covered by monies recieved from BAE development work when it comes in.

critical stage in as far as putting some firm figures on the table and knowing managements game plan - we have possibly four significant deals - anixter, aerospace, BAE and later in year PC maker. forget larsons, that was a lesson learnt - too much time spent on something that was never going to sell in the millions, especially in this climate.

with no one meeting the sellers, must say even the doubters want to hold on, till at least they break even, so share price could move up.

i agree with all most of the sentiments on here, its been a torrid year and management do need to be more realistic with all things including salary. however they have put their money where their mouth is and providing they get the above contracts on board in a profitable way, i am sure we can move forward where we all get a big win.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.158M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11880 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 220306 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.00pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.