PIL 0.00% 0.8¢ peppermint innovation limited

have to wait til next week for results of dril, page-16

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Hey Twin Turbo youve always been nice to me too. So Ill tell you I live in Perth and have been asking everyone I know for news, rumours anything as to whats going on. Come up with nothing, nada absolute zero which is lucky as I wouldnt be able to post it if I had. So have to try the B grade detective act. There was the beginnings of a sell off so maybe there was a bit of a leak about the first couple of hole results not being so great. This if it were the case would have been annoying to management so a holt would be the smartest thing. I play darts which is kind of like the stock market and also kind of like drilling. I dont always get the triple twenty first shot but I seldom miss it by the third. Dont always hit the target first shot need a couple to line up then bang. Not saying or inferring that the first holes were average and some later ones are rippers, but it is a possibility! Guess we will know in the next few days. We need to read between the lines and keep our ears to the wind. IMHO,DYOR etc
    Cheers Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $469 62.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 8329574 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2861553 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.20pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.