PIL 37.5% 1.1¢ peppermint innovation limited

have to wait til next week for results of dril, page-21

1. 7,121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    Ckicklittle it looks like I was 100% wrong about your expert broker and his incisive advice.

Following his excellent call today, I thought I would contact him for any additional thoughts on CYS.

I was lucky enough (despite his very busy schedule) to receive the following advice and I thought I would share it here so all the good folk at Hotcopper could benefit:

Dear Super,

Regarding CYS, I'm prepared to stake my reputation on announcement "possibly" tomorrow and if not tomorrow, "certainly" some time after tomorrow.

I'm also prepared to guarantee that the announcement is "expected" to be positive and if not positive it will without doubt be either be negative or neutral.

As for the share price, I can categorically state that this announcement "may" cause the share price to increase significantly and if this fails we will definitely see either no movement, or a negative response to the announcement.

If CYS doesn't work out for you, please call me for a great deal on a second hand car.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.003(37.5%)
Mkt cap ! $23.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 1.2¢ 0.8¢ $296.3K 27.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 6360404 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2883202 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.