SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

Rem back in the day when oil dropped from $100 to $26- well the...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Rem back in the day when oil dropped from $100 to $26- well the asset value of SEA as well as all other O&G dropped
    dramatically and for many it caused many to fall below debt valuations and resulted in many failed juniors and even
    midsize cmpys. Well guess what Jan 1 2018 WTI was $59 and during Feb dropped to $55 now $72 ~~ so our assets are going to get revalued not only our original acreage but also the property that we just bought based upon much lower prices. The penny flippers continue to take .01 profit and then crow about it! WOW amazing traders! Hello! this is
    a new cmpy ! We just raised $260,000,000.00~ now this is a huge cash horde that has been granted for Eric to put
    to work. Again a group of posters think that he should be removed~ Well $260,000,000.00 could not be that stupid.
    As mentioned i would prefer that a 10/1 reverse is not enough and should be much larger so as to remove this stock once and for all from the penny stock crowd. I remain extremely bullish towards this opp for the future. I have been slaughtered during the past 4 years from holding this cmpy so i had only one choice! Average down ! Those that complain about Eric just have zero clue. I also wonder why there are so many that dump on this stock and don't even own it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.