GNS 0.00% 16.0¢ gunns limited

To the doubters. Like it lump it.The Mill will get through and...

1. 2,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    To the doubters. Like it lump it.

The Mill will get through and it WILL be built.

GNS have spent many, many, millions [and counting] on getting it this far so will not let go now.

The detractors have lost most of their momentum and legislators are now in a corner.

It will be built. Huge amount of infrastructure spending happened and is still happening behind scenes. GNS are very sure of themselves here and so they should be.

On a secondary note Tas. needs it. I know this will be unpopular with a lot of people but economically Tas can't survive without additional commercial enterprise. Too few people to carry the can for so much Govt' spending. Tas entire population no bigger than that of a regional Vic. or NSW City yet has to totally fund a State Parliament, all essential services and all infrastructure. Something has got to [and will] break if commerce does not increase,the population increase due to migration for work and the balance of payments increase to fund vital works.

It will be built! The reaction from the investing public, at least in the short term, is a different scenario and will unfold along with announcements. As a resident of Launceston I agree with it economically, mostly at least environmentally, and see it as the start of better things for Tassie. Too much being held back, for too long, by too few!

A long haul ahead but now at least looking in the right direction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.