I think you will find that the bulls don't rely on the journos....

1. 2,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    I think you will find that the bulls don't rely on the journos. Often the journos are young folk with no idea and driven by an agenda of the directors of the paper. Just part of the deal.At the time of my buying up real estate in the late 90's an eminent journalists words were that we will never see rises in real estate of more than 1% per annum. The house I was in went up 250% in 10 years. When looking for real estate we were advised by the agent to buy gold instead. Not bad advice if you had the capital but nothing could compare with the returns of a leveraged property. Bank manager told clients to shed property as their economists were talking doom and gloom at a time where internationally prices were low here etc etc.

Media was very negative to real estate and only when it surged did they come up with the boom talk and help drive it along.

To believe that the bears are unique in seeing through the bs and the bears are endowed with a unique wisdom just shows how sadly polarised this forum has become.

Credit the bulls with the ability to sift through the info for believe me very few get it right the first time with any investment and a few mistakes teach you a lot. You may be a bull a few decades time depending on the prevailing circumstances but to assume bulls are naive is quite silly.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.