A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

Can you please provide quotes and links to any ramping that has...

1. 426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Can you please provide quotes and links to any ramping that has offended you. I am middle of the road, have only ever posted easily verifiable facts or sound reasonable deductions and withheld a lot of potential criticism and generally over the past 6-9 months have advised people against all the lithium junior stocks.

Newbie 30/7/19

“Though times for the juniors (all of them). You need big knackers to be buying any at the moment.”

Newbie 20/1/19

"PLS produced just under twice that of AJM and would be in a better position to AJM, A40 is harder to determine as while moving 9 times the dirt their process is simpler and they produced a bit over twice the lithium.

Similarly if you compare three companies that have been producing for differing periods of time and then calculate based on yearly nameplate it is misleading and meaningless. This comparison would have some substance and validity this time next year when the 3 companies are compared and 12 months of productions is considered.

The true picture of the juniors will not be known for another 9-12 months."

In order to ramp one must have an underlying agenda to unjustifiably promote a stock at the expense of another. I don't believe that I have ever done that, especially as I have not promoted any stocks.

Cheers

Newbie Thomas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.