A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

Hi Kropka, I have no issue with you, I looked at a few of your...

1. 426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Hi Kropka,

I have no issue with you, I looked at a few of your posts and it would seem as if you are a long term holder suffering pain like everybody else (including myself) holding the juniors.

I took some exception to being called a ramper when I firmly believe that I am not and as such asked for proof. If you or anybody else can show anywhere where I have made a false claim, unrealistic deduction or promoted any stock at the expense of another then I will stand corrected, apologise and go away.

Do you honestly believe that long term stock price increases will come from wild claims such as we have a new customer from Japan and taking an extra 15kt in July? Then mix this with outrageous and unrealistic dodgy profit/cash flow forecasts and pad it out with a bit of pseudo science.

These types of posts/claims are not in the interests of any long term stock gains, they pander to a select few who trade the stock (and have admitted it) and ultimately take away and delay any potential and sustained stock revaluation.

At this stage only a fool would try to forecast future cash flow, production and sales of any of the juniors as none of them have delivered on their previous estimates and its highly likely that this will continue for another quarter or so.

The market is being controlled by the Chinese and we are all passengers hoping that the various juniors can trade through the current difficulties.

Outrageous claims are not helpful to any long term stock holder.

Cheers

Newbie Thomas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.