A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

have we got a ship?, page-226

1. 5,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2561
    Hi WTL,

It is interesting reading posters views, especially when we try to work out some technical details of a given project, as interesting a this is it might bring more negative results than positive, especially if assuming too many unknown 'behind the scene factors'

So let's have a look at what we actually know:

* WES is offering ~A$800mil for KDR, who only holds 50%!! of a mine, yet to be builtwink.png

* We know that LiB manufacturing capacity will substantially increase in the next ~3years...Factories are under construction NOW, most of the funds required to build them are in place now. IMO the demand for LiB in Storage Applications is severely underestimated at this point.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1665/1665065-65bbbf354ab1df5b66d694a4eff4103f.jpg

* LiB manufacturers (and EV manufactures) plan some years in advance to make sure 'chain of supply' is secured well b4 the event. o we know approx what kind of new LiB manufacturing capacity is coming online over the next 3 years, we can now compare al the LiConcentrate coming online in the next 2 years...remember manufactures will NOT wait until the last minute and see if a new min will be able to deliver!! a very important fact..they will form partnerships well in advance. LG, Panasonic, Mitsu, Sojitz are amongst some that I am sure will reveal their cards in the next month or two. A40 is ready, willing and capable.

* Some are questioning if the quality of the Li concentrate is important when there are clear signs that it is, both from a buyers confirmation by paying more for spod with better purity, we have enough $data from the various producers and their quality and price they get for their spod to accept with confidence that there is a premium.

* Some are questioning the motives from Jiangxi, they have bee using our spod and know 1st hand if it's worth pursuing if it wasn't would they have paid the $10mil (0.20c per share) when our SP was 0.10c at the time of their payment? considering there is excess spod available elsewhere? The answer is pretty clear to me.

* Assays pending for initial extension drilling, detailed update expected by August 2019.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.