A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

Well that post was so predictable and pretty much in record...

1. 426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Well that post was so predictable and pretty much in record time.

Graduates of the "HW College of Advanced Ramping" many of whom majored in "Cherry Picking and Misquoting” will basically say anything to pump up and deflect critical analysis their own stocks.

The market decides the value and viability of every stock/company, so pragmatically let’s look at:

A40 Quarterly is released when trading pre-quarterly at 13 cents
    Day 1 Trading : mass selloff to 10c with a 23% drop in price 15 million shares sold
    Day 2 Trading : mass selloff to 8.8 cents and a further 12% drop in price 22 million shares sold
    A slight dead cat bounce and now struggling at around 8.7 cents and a 33% drop from the pre-quarterly price.

AJM Quarterly is released when trading pre-quarterly at 11 cents
    Day 1 Trading : a significant selloff down to 10 cents with a 9% price drop on 8.5 million shares sold

Time will tell in coming days how AJM continues to trade but at this stage it is superior (or more correctly less bad) to A40.

Neither are good outcomes but if I owned a stock and had to take a hit then a 9% drop is better than a 20% drop. Now tell me which company got closer to market expectations and which one did not.

I guess the most significant difference is that one company is improving production and selling to multiple customers and the other is not.

I stated a few posts ago
    “Though times for the juniors (all of them). You need big knackers to be buying any at the moment.”

I try to be very careful and not highlight the negatives of A40 (and there are many), I do however expose your blatant misrepresentations (and at times complete fiction) with regards to your posts.

Hey, the ship picking up the 15kt for A40’s new Japanese off taker arrives today/tomorrow and the company has not even informed the market of the deal so either:

A40 have breached their disclosure rules to the detriment of the shareholders – which if it is the case is scandalous and highly improper, OR
    HW has made up complete fiction (again) with absolutely no basis on fact to create a story that for fills his own agenda and then this has been supported by the cheer squad. https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/have-we-got-a-ship.4875340/page-81?post_id=39731281#.XT-ykntS-Uk

There are a huge number of fundamentally different aspects between the 2 companies and I have refrained from going into details as it would not reflect well on A40.

Stop posting BS and I will stop highlighting it. I am sure that many other posters would rather that occur.

Cheers

Newbie Thomas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.