IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

have we heard anything?, page-8

1. 174 Posts.
    Hi 'H' .... In these sad times you made me smile with your philosophy of life and how markets work after we sell out.At least you made a decision and cut these dodgy people lose ! As my good mate tells me , money is not everything ! Greed is not good ! Shit,it's alright for him to be sanctimonious, he is used to being poor and going nowhere...if i'm not greedy with cfe and igc and want big $,who is going to pay for my Black Label,my hot chicks (who use me for my money)and ravage me and my fast car passion ???? As they say 'cash is king' and I need the cash to fund my lifestyle and play king!

I hope that TS and his dodgy crew can pull off both deals,i'm sure they can as they stand to make or take millions of $$ .... can't think of a better incentive to perform.

Dont think that TS is buying (at least legally) as he is constrained by the t/o rules...

He's locked onto cfe to cash himself up...why would he be buying up so much stock recently ?? A smart man told me recently , that directors only buy their own comp. stock to make money as they know more than the S/H.

Once I (and we) get out of cfe and igc and score big time,I promise you mate ,that my first bottle of JW Black will be dedicated to you and absent friends,having moral fortitude and humility.

Once again, thanks H for your posting.

regards to all ... The MUFF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.