RXL 2.86% 17.0¢ rox resources limited

I feel our price decline hit bottom today at .033 and will start...

1. 367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    I feel our price decline hit bottom today at .033 and will start its recovery from here.

Reasoning:
    The quarterly should be released by mid morning AEST tomorrow to allow Alex an open discussion on its contents in his webinar commencing 1:30pm Sydney time. You can expect it contains positive spin, regardless of those latest average but long anticipated drill results. I'm sure he has painted a rosy picture with an expectation of better results still to come.

Hopefully, there will be mention of a timeline for the updated JORC with comment on favourable findings increasing its potential. No doubt that will be embellished further in the webinar. His intension to monetise the Nickel should also be documented but given its confidential nature, it will be left to the imagination on outcome. Although, I do believe the market will take that as a potential signal for the start of a price recovery.

Alex should have enough corporate broker mates by now to get their support in spreading the word, that our inground assets and the sudden share price decline have placed us in extreme undervalued territory. We all know how those types love to jump on the wagon for a juicy profit, so who cares how he does it, just as long as we recoil back to the .06c range and beyond.

Another factor was the US markets last night having a reality check, which didn't help today but indicators point to a settling of that anxiety tonight.

Fingers crossed and I'll be watching that webinar with interest for any signs that a rerate is underway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $62.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $32.91K 188.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 289156 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 151267 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
17.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ 64206
Last updated 15.16pm 03/05/2024 ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.