DEG 4.59% $1.14 de grey mining limited

Have we hit rock bottom

1. 295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Have we hit rock bottom?

I have enjoyed reading the posts in the last three or so months, the highs have been excellent quality information, but lately the quality of the comments and the number of comments has deteriorated a little IMO. Which leads me question if we have hit rock bottom.

People are shaming the big fella, everyone seems confused and JandJ thinks the more blue moon beers he drinks then the more it will bring him good luck. (Careful mate, they are high percentage - which hopefully the gold will be as well - right)

Don't get me wrong I'm loving the entertainment but boy I hope the latest drill results are Ok coz if they are not we could be at 12 cents based on the expectations of these drill results, Hopefully they are really good, but even if they are - will it drive the share price up? Or just stay he same with a slight increase. Seems to me people want conglomerate news and rightfully so. Loudens Patch sounds like the winner, a super low costs to mine which could set us up well financially to mine the other areas or do other new things like drill out the lithium.

There is gold everywhere there in the Pilbara and I am sure DEG will increase there 1.2 ounces without a doubt - but the biggest single thing they need to do is to get the native title approved for loudens patch. IMO

Andy Beckwith said

“In time, we expect to discover and define new shallow gold resources that will further support our goal of building a centralised mill and commencing gold production in the near term”.

He could be talking about a number of different areas

Torrawanna

Blue Moon

Farno JV - sounds promising

Or is he “expecting” Loudens Patch!

What's it going to cost to get the centralised Indee mill going?

Native title the mill, these are the questions we should be discussing.

Seems/feels like some bigger player like Sprott/Kirkland may be is controlling a lot of the conglomerate news flow, and news flow has totally dried up at the moment. I am hoping this is rock bottom and that DEG and that the powers to be are currently lining up there ducks for big news flows in the near future.

So if we have hit rock bottom - then this is good, because the only way is up.

Would hope to actually be mining by this time next year. Keep you chin’s up lads it's going to happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.14
Change
0.050(4.59%)
Mkt cap ! $2.732B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.15 $1.10 $13.39M 11.83M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 380096 $1.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.15 204419 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.