DEG 1.23% $1.21 de grey mining limited

Trying to make sense of current SP movements? Me too. Another...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Trying to make sense of current SP movements? Me too. Another tea leaf read on SP 'catching its breath':

Oct 2nd ASX Ann 1: Kirkland Lake invests $5M at 0.15 + free option exercisable at 0.20.

Oct 2nd ASX Ann 2: NNAM agrees to accept $3M of Equity in DEG at Settlement of Indee Transaction as part of a $14.9M deal.

DEG SP at time of deal 0.225

DEG SP heads north so quickly and with such momentum that '$3m equity in DEG' represents a much lower % ownership of DEG ......... would the Chinese be happy with that so soon after the deal was cut? Given KL got there % equity at 0.15 + 0.20 = ave 0.175?

Nov 12th AXINO Interview Andy Beckwith and Wolfang Seybold .......... AB quotes DEG 'might go early' on the NNAM settlement. What are the terms for the NNAM $3M worth of equity in DEG? ........ at 10% discount VWAP on the 20 days preceding settlement ......... For the record were at Day 18 of SP at or below 0.225

Oct 2nd ASX Ann 2 quotes ........ The Parties (NNAM & DEG) are working towards execution of the formal Share Sale Agreement which will include the new arrangements as advised above and plan to execute the SSA before the end of 2017.......... tick tock

Should we be expecting a corporate news based announcement prior to exploration results based announcement?? ....... That way NNAM comes along for the next ride ........ mind you I'd be happy to be proven wrong with a short term juicy exploration success announcement!

If my tea leaves are correct on the NNAM play, the SP should then be let off the leash IMO ........ at least until KLA makes its move!

Oh ......... and who would fund any early settlement? ........ Sprott Private Resource Lending ....... maybe???

Just remember ....... current 1.2M oz 'open' resources + 41 untested gold anomalies ....... Bought more last week based on my gut that 2018 is going to be a cracker.

All IMO. DYOR and GLTA holders who have ridden the roller coaster.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.21
Change
-0.015(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $2.888B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.22 $1.25 $1.20 $4.493M 3.693M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 29601 $1.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.21 34149 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.