ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Virtually every coupla hours I hear from a potential ESI...

1. 6,284 Posts.
    Virtually every coupla hours I hear from a potential ESI investor....They all ask...Is it a good time to buy...has it bottomed now....I have been following the story....its a good story....do they have the insight to fix the head shed once and for all....have they trued up coal reserves ....have they trued up new Co principals with strong connections to coal reserves....when will they announce the power station deal I'm hearing all about on the grapevine.... is the 1c oppie overhang history after the flush out...etc..etc...etc...etc...

My point is...there are masses sitting on the fence who really like the story....What they dont like,,, whether it is true or not,,, is the apparition of a semi retired principal that is seen to spend as much time in retirement around the pool 3 states away as he seems to, playing with his retirement hobby horse in Vic,,,with frustrated shareholders money.

You cant spend half of every week in rose smelling mode when you are attempting a Lazerus double bypass from a Co that has already been snake oiled..

The old pollie joke is still relevant;

Q) How do start a politician in small business ??

A) Give him a bigger one, and let him take it from there ..

These are hard nosed, tough times again now, where debt free tangible assets reign supreme...not build a better mousetrap micro caps that CAN but REFUSE to operate on the BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK business plan.

Entrepreneurial youth and strategic alliances need to be EXCLUSIVELY at the coal face,,,and quick.

Its a public company...but it feels like it's being run like a PART TIME private one...

Get the fence sitters enthused...before they turn into vultures.

They're out there...in their droves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $110 55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
63 33484367 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 14154626 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.42am 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.