FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

Have we passed the bottom?, page-53

1. 1,931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    There are some on here that are probably going to have a go at me about down ramping - I am not. I don't need to - the SP keeps going down, just like the price of oil.

The reason I am been a little negative is because there are a lot of people on here (some that I have become good mates with over the past 5 years) - some really good people and I think sometimes we are all guilty of getting 'tunnel vision' and not seeing the wood for the trees. In other words, I think we need to start discussing the things that really do impact the share price of the Company - such as the POO.

It's no secret that I have recently sold and if the SP continues to slide - I will buy back in. I could already buy back in and pay a less amount then I did 5 years ago. I might end up regretting it, but I am not worried because at the end of the day there are plenty of other opportunities on the stock market.

I honestly don't see the SP going up until the POO stops dropping. If you take the emotion out of it and think about it... seriously ... why would it suddenly go up again if the POO drops? (apart from an announcement).

I hope for all our sakes that the SP does stop soon and we can all look forward to positive announcements in the new year and hopefully a huge spike in the POO which will make this stock sky rocket.

Ele.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.