FAR 1.00% 49.5¢ far limited

Have we passed the bottom?, page-59

1. 4,204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Old mate Ele thats pretty much well said.

There are a couple of things to consider at the moment. That is the uncertainty of the POO. It could well drop towards the $40-50 range. Where would that leave FAR? Perhaps this is the bottom of POO, however are you willing to put thousands of $$$ on the line? Perhaps you are which in that case you got nothing to worry about.

You need to ask yourself are you investing or are you speculating. Dont get me wrong nothing wrong in speculating but allocating massive amounts of cash towards this share at the moment(i stress only at the moment) is pretty crazy imo.

Dont get me wrong it seems to be a good little stock with a long history given its price chart. Therefore, on that front the company isn't going anywhere.

The second concern which I have been sticking by is the possibility of a stock market correction as America nears all time records. One could argue that we are on the top of the bull market?? - Perhaps I am wrong but how long can the bull market last?

Either way I do wish you all good luck. I would never wish financial losses on anybody (I do have empathy). All i am saying is be careful and hopefully I am incorrect for some of you heavy investors.

I have attempted to reduce my position in the stock market 25% Stocks 75% cash/bonds for now.

Cheers blokes

Kash.

Dont chase 2 much!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 49.5¢ $80.51K 161.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 156326 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 247335 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.