SDA 0.00% 79.0¢ speedcast international limited

I'm surprised to be honest that this stock has gone this low....

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22

I'm surprised to be honest that this stock has gone this low. It's really out of favour with the market at the minute. The business model is highly scaleable and once oil prices pick up there should be more growth. The general consensus is oil at 74-80/barrel next year although lincoln stock doctor dropped it for this very reason, a slow down and slow return of the energy sector. 
    Debt is high however but contracts secured and continuing to develop you'd expect profits to be somewhat stable. 
    Current weighted PE of 9.09 and a simple forward PE in 2019 of 5.7. Even if they miss expectation by 50% (which i cant see happening) they still only have a PE of 11.4. Ebitda is growing year on year. The 2018 results will be key however.

Technically it's oversold on the weekly and has just broken solid support at 3.22 and is at the lower support of 2.77.

This has been on my watchlist for several months now and i certainly wouldn't be trying to catch the falling knife. I will however be looking to buy on any strength that indicates the bottom. I see a lot of upside potential in this stock in the future and think all things considered its very cheap.

Just my 2 cents worth. As always DYOR. 

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.