ETM 0.00% 2.0¢ energy transition minerals ltd

I am not a trade technician so I am only speculating .It seems...

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    I am not a trade technician so I am only speculating .It seems that it is an effective short sale that has been working, Does not take too much volume to depress the stock  a little and then the stock seems to recover an d start only a modest advance . The minig license is critical as without that the stock has little value if you cannot mine the stuff. That is what you need ASAP if you want to see a very strong advance.All the other positive news is peripheral to that. Investors are skeptical  as uranium mining as a byproduct has been apporved by a very narrow vote and there is still small but very vocal opposition. The power structure in Greenland hangs by a very narrow margin and can change. Chinese involvement is a mixed blessing. Shenge seems to be a strong and capable company but there is serious concerns in the US and European countries about what long term plans of "Chinese globlal domination". It would not take too much global political pressure from the US/EU to stop the project in its tracks. Pn the other hand US/Chinese trade talks  are now very active and it is my opinion that much more is on the table than just trade, I suspect that the role of gold as a reserve currency and possible global resoruce exploration  may also be open to discussion etc.Finally it seems that the benefit to Greenland may be limited to a few hindred jobs and that much of the refining may be done off-shore. These are all factos that have anegative influence of the movement of this stock.  

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $29.53K 1.476M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 114536 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 352250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.