ETM 5.88% 3.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Joe - thanks for your comments, but it's not rocket science as...

1. 2,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    Joe - thanks for your comments, but it's not rocket science as to why the share price is where it is at present - the market hates uncertainty! - a lot of investors also get frustrated with the slow progress and move their money where they can get some capital growth - do you blame them!
    We all know what we have here is a world class resource and that the share price should be at least ten times what it currently stands at, but until we get some clarification on the events leading up to the mining license application being approved, nothing changes.

I've also been invested in Ironbark Zinc (IBG) for quite a while, and they already have a mining license in Greenland and are ready to go but, because of financing and some other minor issues the market has priced them at next to nothing, mainly because of the uncertainty around the financing - if and when they get that news and providing it's positive they will take off, and it will be the same with GGG on getting the mining license application sorted!

Sometimes we try to read too much into these things, trying to explain away why we are in this current situation - all of us researched folk are aware of what has transpired and what lies ahead in the main, so we don't let our hearts rule our heads. I'm just as frustrated and would like things to move a lot quicker - we all have our reasons whether we hang in there or bail out. I'm just prepared to sit this one out for now!

Cheers mate and ease up on the Vino...lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $44.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $2.011K 62.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 75277 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 222929 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.2¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 3.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.2¢ 30456
Last updated 15.49pm 21/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.