TMR 0.00% 0.4¢ tempus resources ltd

Nah ! my meds are working fine, but thanks for your concern all...

1. 175 Posts.
    Nah ! my meds are working fine, but thanks for your concern all the same, CHEWY ! The meds sure do help me to see the clarity through all the 'smoke and mirror' tactics that have engulfed our market of late.

I note you also follow the 'MK caravan', and you may even note from my postings there, the concerns I raised re. smoke and mirrors well before ppl started throwing the knives. Although I was virtually ignored apart from one smart poster who implied I was stupid for selling out of MONster Territory, allbeit for only a small profit. Though I must admit I came back momentarily to take advantage of the overreactions for a very healthy profit.

But it does sadden me to read of so many depressed hotcopperites who have gotten smashed , mostly as a result of not observing that the red lights were flashing prior to crossing the tracks. Not all are fitted with boom gates .

I totally agree that this share has fallen waaaaayyy below where it should be, but in this current market, Sentiment and Manipulations are overriding everything !

Proof ... I value your inputs of sound fundamental analysis and enquiries, which helps me considerably since I dont have the time, though I have found that over-evaluating a company can sometimes be counterproductive. Though I do commend you on your picks. You have CDS also? Well Done! I guess 2 out of 3 is a very good effort. Should be 3 from 3 shortly IMO.

I believe you are correct on your view regarding mngmt but I dont even consider the SPP scenario as negative, My main concern was the IO hole, as far as mngmt's credibility is concerned.

OOps gotta go .... to be cont.
    gotta take my meds...hahahahahahahahahahaahah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.124M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.941K 735.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2099849 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5698707 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TMR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.