SMM 0.00% 0.4¢ somerset minerals limited

Proofreeder !.... or should I say Pro heheheYeah I read that one...

1. 175 Posts.
    Proofreeder !.... or should I say Pro hehehe
    Yeah I read that one too as I used to hold ! ... long ago..

Dont know the fishing angle ?
    Me neither !
    But I am trying to learn !

If you dont get what I was saying last night,,, Please READ it SLOOOWWWWLY and use your imagination.

Note I am a Stargate Fan and no I was not 'high on meds' ,,, at the time hahahaha

I feel 'replicators' { if you watched that show } is a fitting way to describe the many very tiny trades {bott trades} that occured yesterday , which MAY be manipulating the SP.

I watched today , but there weren't as many as yesterday.
    I hung out a small bait today at 8.6c and got 2 hits of 2147 shares simultaneously before another seller undercut me at 8.5c . There were 2 $144 hits on that before someone took out 20,000 shares. Was that you Proof ?
    After that, the SP got hammered down to 8.1c, which was where I launched a 100,000 share surprise attack.

Bugger , they kept selling into it, so it may seem that they are not finished yet.

That STORM I predicted didnt really eventuate much.
    The DOW was getting smashed early , and it started to look ugly. Couldnt believe my eyes when I woke this morning !
    GREEN? ,,,,,,,, The PPT must've been working overtime, but IMO they will be overpowered eventually.... They cant prop the DOW up forever!

AHHH , those C.A theories of mine.........
    Gotta Laugh dontya ???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.123M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1K 250K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 12265747 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 905117 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.