TMR 0.00% 0.4¢ tempus resources ltd

Thanks Proof, for your "mindless rambling", though it's nothing...

1. 175 Posts.
    Thanks Proof, for your "mindless rambling", though it's nothing I didn't already know/suspect, but may be of use to other readers and much appreciated.

I understand your sentiments excactly, and commend your sincerity, though remember not to sell yourself short, as I believe you have achieved far greater knowledge than many, considering your time in the market. I'm a newbie too{2 years}, which is not long by any means.

My focus in the market differs from yours as I am more focused on learning how the Market works and thinks, the psycology, and lean more to charting, even though I initially started my investing believing that fundamental analysis was the only way to go.{Live and learn I guess}.

To answer your direct questions/ comments.....
    ADY is the coy I made a MC comparison with. My explanation would be lengthy so you may need to read the threads yourself, { note the similarities ? } { sentiments ect}

As I understand that your F/A is for your 'learning Journey', the reason I feel it sometimes counterproductive is that once you know a coy too intimately, the danger of falling in love with it becomes too great, and prevent you from seeing why you are investing, which is to make a profit!

My "day of reckoning" has been and gone, and I have learnt what I need to learn { not saying I am an expert now, but saying I have a lot to learn !}

As far as invest or trading TMR ?..... My objective is always to choose coy's that have sound {aprox} fundamentals and that ppl are likely to find attractive in the NEAR future. Hopefully they should be undervalued and should not have much speculative 'Froth'. My preference would be to hold forever but I WILL cut my losses quickly if the market is not playing MY game, at which point I will play the market at it's own game..But I'm not a trader as such. THAT'S a tough game and it just 'blows' me away that so many newbies think that they are going to make squillions from day one!

I am afraid that their "DAY of reckoning" is here TODAY !

Notice which ones are getting smashed ?

....... NOT TMR FOLKS !

I hope at least someone heard my STORM WARNING the other day!

Hope that answers your questions !

Gotta go and check how the "replicators" are going

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.