SMM 0.00% 0.4¢ somerset minerals limited

p100, I appreciate the confirmation of this as it is quite an...

1. 487 Posts.
    p100, I appreciate the confirmation of this as it is quite an abstract system. Thanks. I feel the costs will certainly be reduced but I am not holding my breath for a large reduction.

Aside from power and water, there seems to be every reason for costs to be reduced significantly, but I do not feel this will be the situation.

P100 I would also like to ask you, or anyone else, as the amount of ore mined is now greater than the ore being milled such there is stockpiles developing, if milling capacity was increased as I believe it is intended to be soon, could production therefore increase to well over 3000tpd on this alone, w/o Dalmacia?

"the reason I feel it sometimes counterproductive is that once you know a coy too intimately, the danger of falling in love with it becomes too great, and prevent you from seeing why you are investing, which is to make a profit!"-Icred

Icred, this is true, you have probably noted the disclaimer in my new signature. I think perhaps I am in an unhealthy relationship with TMR lol. I was strongly considering buying into OXR at those prices, or a couple of other buys I liked, so I hope sentiment and trying to "recoup" my TMR losses did not adversely influence my decisions. The fact that I had much greater knowledge of it helped however.

Also, credit where it's due, you certainly called the "storm" which hit hard today, and were therefore quite astute in selling out of some companies, taking action instead of just talking about how bad things would be, as perhaps I would have done. From the things I have been reading, I also felt things could go pearshaped, so I was grateful to be holding a stock with mainly cash backing, as I have posted on the CFE thread. As for TMR, I just couldn't pass up that price, storm or no. CDS is a long term hold, I am going to wait for an investment tax cut on those gains. I still feel in the end it will be better to ride out the troughs and crests myself although my actions do not sometimes reflect this.

Finally I should just clear up, when I said there were basic concepts myself and other people did not understand, I didn't mean anyone on this TMR forum in particular as I can't be bothered with that stuff. I was referring to the assumed knowledge one would be required to know as an investor rather than an inability to understand something. In general, I believe there to be a lot of people like myself who are willing to invest in things they do not completely understand, epecially people that I know in real life, as per ABN's comment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.123M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.788K 697.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 12265747 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2132880 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.36pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.