TMR 0.00% 0.4¢ tempus resources ltd

Hi Longline.The thing is, a lot of the bot trades are BUYS.......

1. 175 Posts.
    Hi Longline.

The thing is, a lot of the bot trades are BUYS.... and then they sell .

What I was trying to work out is if they are accumulating or dumping ? ..... because that will determine which way the SP will go in the short term !

But while they are there, it does scare ppl into selling as the market depths are being manipulated . or gets ppl buying if they think that seller depth is shrinking and then.......big dump.

I played with them yesterday , but I suspect I got outsmarted and ended up buying a heap more at .082, which suggested to me that the SP may go down a little more yet.

But having said that, the sells that hit my order were big lots so may have just been ordinary folks getting spooked.

Anyway I won't go on about this until I find out something substantial but I do believe its got to do with TSX listing, which would be great providing there is NO share consolidation !

In the mean time , we may still go into the 7's which was what I was thinking about a month ago but I believe the rebound will be sweeeeeet. {maybe even tomorrow}.

Just HANG ONTO YOUR HATS FOLKS ...dunno where we're goin but it'l be somewhere!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.