TMR 0.00% 0.4¢ tempus resources ltd

have we reached the bottom yet, page-7

1. 175 Posts.
    Oh Well .

Looks like there's a big storm headed our way folks !
    Hope you all have your load secure, and not holding those financials or those that rely on them !

Thankfully, I set all my small fish free today !

SWIM ,, my little friends ,, to where my nets are set, in deeper waters.

But I continue to cling on to my BIG cmr fish , with only half my new tmr parcel firmly tucked under my arm.

It may appear that my initial net was set a bit too high ?

It seems that maybe our 'Sophisticated' friends have launched an assault with a roBOT on my beloved guinnea pig, by releasing numerous $30 Replicators to penetrate the buyer lines.

Seeking out my stop'lose' no doubt!
    But alas! I saw the little buggers make their entry and blind sided them with a small sacrifice and a small profit to me, BEFORE they began on their feeding frenzy!
    But nimble and fleet footed I am , so advantage of YOU, I will take.

Are you returning tomorrow , and the next day ?

How low does this need to go before you satisfy your greedy hunger? But be sure, I will lurk and steal from you what you seek!

For those that hold, It matters not what the true value of this share is. We all know it's worth much more than what it is now. Multiples I think .

Maybe our Sophisticated friends can sense that a TSX listing is near and just softening the price for THEIR friends while we are still bickering amongst ourselves about questionable mngmt.

But we have a PRODUCING mine . The price of copper is about to soar again in the short term. I feel it in my bones. And it will be the producers that will survive the financial holocaust that is gathering momentum IMO.

My initial plan is still in play but with the appearance of the roBotts, I thought it may be wise to take some precautionary action and take advantage of their devious efforts.

Who are they ?

Time to forget the F/A
    Keep an eye on the T/A
    Focus on the C/A { conspiracy analysis }

PLEASE dont take my post seriously!
    just venting my random thoughts into a public forum.

Best of luck tomorrow

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.