GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

"Have We Reached The Breaking Point?", page-33

1. 17,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Tmacker

Too much financial buggery has taken place for anyone or any organisation to be saying they know what will happen. I have an account with a respected investment advice organisation and they have been talking up the banks all the way down, talking up the Chinese markets, talking up the US economy and in general If I wanted a copy of the MSM opinions I could just read Bloomberg, so I will be cancelling my account with them.

Very little of this buggery has had any real positive affect on the real economies.
    Then you have the financial war going on between the US/UK/Germany and China, Russia, Iran, Syria.
    Then you have the shooting war which is probably about to get a lot hotter.
    Then there is 5 or 7 million refugees starting to move. Only a few hundred thousand have hit the EUZ at present but there are millions starting to move. This will take a toll on the EUZ particularly countries like Greece where they have had a couple of hundred thousand arrivals already in the last few months.

In short there is a lot going on in the world right now for anyone to see clearly so I think the best course of action is to have at least some PM in the kitty.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.