GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

slider, it is interesting the FED tried to blow bubbles to give...

1. 5,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    slider, it is interesting the FED tried to blow bubbles to give a 'wealth' effect, but really did not create the effect, they only ended up with the bubbles

now given the FED made sure the free printed money only went to the bankster mates, one wonders how the top part of 1% can create enough effect (to consumption) to pull the world out of its current recession, that has now been going upwards of 8 years

anyway, your point is simple, but very valid and powerful - we will have, now, a negative wealth effect; the MSM and govts and FEDs / banksters have been trying to con the common man into thinking all is OK - so the common man will go more into debt, to feed the parasites; to be honest, the common man has gone much more into debt the last half dozen years; I personally think that was just to survive; the govts con that there is no inflation; but when real wages go down (they have) and the prices go up just a little (in real terms) that is a double whammy over six years

so what we are going to get is just more of the same... the failed (for the common man) FED policies and soon to be seen even failing for the 1% (even their condos and paintings and Mercs and stocks may fall in price)... so we are right back to where we started... and the FEDs can let it crash properly OR just print more money OR keep ZIRP.

My feeling is they will do the 0.25% rate rise, but that will be all for at least a year; they will talk for a year about the next rise... but to get to 0.5% may be even after years... and money will be pumped into the hands of the mates to keep their bubbles and wealth, and hopefully the new money will at least find the ways into the common man by serving and maids and butlers and bar tenders and waiters and prostitutes... and maybe even nurses and nannies as the bastards age.

unwealth on top of our current wondrous recovery will not be fun

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.