GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

"Have We Reached The Breaking Point?", page-6

1. 42,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1022
    Maybe it is a sign of changing times but if AAPL market cap is larger than all the gold in Fort Knox, the use of fiat ccy as a valuation of wealth can be the new method. Like any asset class cycle, they will move up and down with the investor sentiment, govt policy and economic indicators.

I think of gold as a reflections of the world at large not valuing the risks associated with what goldbugs have been preparing for, namely market crash or ccy reset. Crud oil prices is telling me that we are at the base of valuation in terms of growth and although it can fall much further, there is a lot of upside to look forward to as the world find economic triggers to go on a growth target.

Taper tantrum phase 2 is happening all over again as we approach that Sept rate decision so the markets will go into these chop volatility directionless reacting to the latest rumors or perceived news as we move forward. I am not entirely sure if we can use the selloff as a trigger to buy into more valued froth removed levels or make assumptions that a big rally is confirmation the worse is over. I think the worse is yet to come if Yellen keeps stringing the markets through inaction or obscure comments designed to keep it guessing as Feds are well known for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.