CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Under 700,000s traded below .057 since I made that call over a...

1. 4,466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    Under 700,000s traded below .057 since I made that call over a week ago. Not even $40K value. Someone was desperate, needed the cash to fund a Spring project or was spooked by geo-political headlines on the day (IMHO). My guess is that whoever it was, is already regretting the move.

Something about 'exceptions proving the rule' comes to mind pibroch. Perhaps more appropriate is the reality that there are no absolutes. (Even a bell tolls according to it's environment).

The sp at .057 is consolidating as a base and our resident Technical Analysts will I am sure confirm this. As the spp shares come through, does anyone expect those people to sell in a frenzy to secure a few hundred dollars. If they do push the sp down closer to .055 on large volumes, then I will concede that I was wrong. However even if they do that, the surge to buy them up will make feeding gulls at the beach look like a sedate encounter. From there it is pure growth commensurate with CCC's new-found status, I reckon.

I will be interested to read the call re hold till XMAS on the other thread. That fits with Alex Cowie's call and is short term in anyone's investment guide.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.