AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Have we sold to Quasar?, page-69

1. 7,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    "I hold a few AGS shares ... too risky for more than pocket money. Investing is about making a gain at the expense of someone else's loss."

mfwic
    We(Long Termers) all knew what we invested in (and most with more than pocket money), 25% of B4M 72m lbs (Good grades) not fully explored at the time, upgraded recently to 100m lbs plus with a production Mine Life of 15-25 yrs .

The risk only came about with the release of news of pending Court Matters years ago. imo
    But at all times in Presentations and AGMs since, Management maintained that in the event of losing the Court Matter Shareholders would still have 25% of a World Class resource. They're the facts that you believe are not available("total vacuum of fact'). imo

How could anyone forsee that some last minute (Day of Trial ) delivered evidence would negate AGS's case.? We have a mixed bag of posters on here but I haven't come across a fortune teller yet.

It hasn't been easy for anyone on here as an AGS shareholder. imo

I'm not knocking you just replying with my point of view.
    You have frustration written in your post as we all do, some more than others!

My opinion is just that.

Good Luck All
    Md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.