QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

Have we struck oil yet?, page-9

1. 47 Posts.
    Sufferers
    So the problem still remains, Gods Broker, Krill, And possibly Lilly Don't want us to Move forward on Some Class action. They are going to make there money on the Miss information we invested on at .06, These guys gloat at how rich there going to be as we all wait to get back to .06. This hole show needs to be looked at buy the adjudicators, However it wont happen because the people like GB who have the political know how, will bail at .03- 04 and say thanks see ya later Making good Coin.
    Im actually baiting these guys to respond as they are in the drivers seat at the moment I think Most of wish We where in there position. They are not going to help us.
    Angelus
    Keep looking into this. I'm In WA and had enough of this Crap. Lets make it happen. Lets at least get a letter drawn up from a lawyer asking- Damanding the company to respond to a list of questions.
    I have Know idea what I am talking about but at least a letter with a list of questions isn't unreasonable. IE, You raised money to drill, On the premises to drill , then You didnt.!. Why not refund the Drill money. You should of said in the capital raising,"' We will endeavour to drill the three wells, If there is any reasons we don't meet the drill date We will hold the funds to do so at a later date.
    Suffers can post similar good questions, I will archive and place the questions in the letter. Please be specific as we need the company to respond. As they respond they then will become liable. We have the last year of Hot copper to start with, multiple requests of meetings or questions from posters with the same response." 'In a meeting"'. So they can respond after the meeting. We have had accusations of our company sharing the same office space with other companies, the same address and both companies charging full administration fees with the Same board members on both companies
    It may cost me a couple of grand to get a letter drafted up but at the moment im 13k down and at least I can make them loose there reputation as I loose my loot and have some documentation
    Lets get stuck into them this is F#@@*!
    Cheers
    Graeme

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.