CAI 4.55% 10.5¢ calidus resources limited

have we underestimated tripeptofen?

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    The misinformation on this site never ceases to amaze me…

1. People have claimed PNO are out of cash…wrong!

Q1 report shows cash balance of $574,549…since then there has been a placement ($356,000) and convertible note ($530,000), however it appears they may have lost the $150,000 security provided for Medical Products Pty Ltd.

The above suggests a current cash balance close to $1,310,549

2. There have been suggestions MPL (USA) is actually a subsidiary of PNO and that they are, in effect, issuing themselves script in one of their own groups.

Wrong again!

MPL (USA) were in fact a mining company, who re-named (read re-invented) themselves several months back when they first entered into discussions with PNO regarding the US distribution rights to Tripetofen.

Prior to the discussions with PNO, MPL (USA)…Previously BLUE HAWK VENTURES INC…were progressing it’s mining tenements to “Phase II” studies, so there is value here, though possibly not much from what I can gather. The real intertest in MPL (USA) shares appears to have developed in the last 2 months, since the initial discussions with PNO.

In this time, MPL (USA) shares have risen over 100%, from US$1.00…and since the announcement regarding the issue of 88m shares to PNO, their price has continued to rise, last night finishing at US$2.11 after another 40,000 shares changed hands. From face value, the US market seems to be placing real value in MPL (USA)’s access to Tripetofen.

If PNO’s claims about this product are correct, then perhaps the Australian market has simply underestimated it’s true value to the company?

Anyway, this obviously is yet to be seen.

3. There have also been claims on HC that this is all one big scam?

Could be, I really don’t know…but the only way anyone else would know such things is if they were somehow involved…and by extension, if a scammer is telling you to sell, what would you do?

Whatever is going on…PNO certainly does have a history of major pump and dump activity. I remember trading options on the first big pump, from 1c to 6c…lol…that was a good day! On that occasion, the trading was very typical of the average pump and dump type of trading.

This time however, the trading patterns simply don’t add up. There have been few signs of the usual propping activity or sell bid pulling that is so typical of most pump and dump stocks; rather, most activity seems to be focused on accumulation tactics, leading me to believe that this might be the real deal, or if not, that buyers are holding out for the possibility of another run near-term…perhaps announcement driven?

I may be wrong, but this is how I am reading it.

To this end I have been doing a little digging for what possible spin they may put out, remembering that MPL (USA) has also enjoyed similar rises on the back of the Tripeptofen agreements.

I found the following…

Curtin University clinical trials of Tripetofen, commenced in May (2005)…”The human efficacy program is expected to span a period of approximately 12 months. However, the company expects that early preliminary results will be useful in establishing MPL pharmaceutical credentials in European and US markets”

Now, if I were a betting man…lol, which of course I am…I wouldn’t be at all surprised to see some very “encouraging” preliminary results in the near future.

Perhaps this would explain the apparent desire for many of those who entered at higher levels to hold and possibly accumulate more?

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $85.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $324.4K 3.209M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 4028457 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 601008 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.