XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

At this time at least you have hedged yourself to some degree...

1. 2,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    At this time at least you have hedged yourself to some degree financially. All the Federal/Reserve banks internationally are doing is buying a bit of time presently. Until the fundamental issues of containment and management are achieved and we see a plateauing of new infections this current trend will continue. Each day/week of productivity lost will be coming directly off the bottom line of businesses that can survive financially.There most likely be will be a strong correlation the length of time this persists and unemployment levels.
    I am hopeful either a single/or a cocktail of existing approved drugs can provide an efficacy against the virus until something better comes along, which, personally I hope is sooner rather than later for the sake of everyone.
    From where I am domiciled in South East Asia at the moment a lot of the smaller traders and tourist operators are suffering badly at the moment and I feel saddened just to see how difficult it is to see the family commitments particularly when there is no real safety net for them. I do wonder how much worse the situation would be had it not been for the Wuhan Ophthalmologist who brought this to the attention of the world against his governments wishes and ultimately coat him his life.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.